Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I'm thankful for this year

I have a lot to be thankful in life. I don't have to worry about being imprisoned for writing a sex blog. Or being bisexual. I have a job that allows me to support myself. I purchased my first home this year.  I have a boyfriend, and not just "a boyfriend."

I have an incredible, loving, best friend who is a supportive partner to me. He truly, honestly, deep-down loves in me in a way I don't fully understand. I love him so completely that I can only hope I love him to the same extent that he loves me.

So many blessings in life, I wanted to recount some of them for you:
  • Technology like blogger and twitter. Without them, I wouldn't have found this outlet for all my kinky joy that I just want to share with all of you. The world. Prosperity. 
  • Sex toy technology. For obvious reasons. 
  • Friends who understand that sometimes I need to work hard and encourage me through some of the hardest work challenges of my life.
  • My cat, who seems to have a sense for when I'm sick or stressed and will come and cuddle with me and purr on me.
  • My new fridge that has an ice machine, something I've lived without in my adult life until this point. And I'm a dedicated ice chewer. 
  • My boyfriend's love of my ass and thighs. My thighs have been the part of my body I've been most uncomfortable with but he has made me feel so beautiful with them.
  • Computer gaming, because I love to kill orcs and goblins in LOTRO.
  • Learning how to squirt. HAVE YOU SEEN THE WET SPOTS? 
  • Blog comments. Because some of the sweetest and kindest things that have ever been said to me have come from those who comment on my blog.
  • I came out in 2012 in didn't lose any friends or family. While my parents and some friends may not understand what it means to be something other than straight, they are still supportive of me. I've been able to discuss this somewhat in depth with my mom and, despite her very strong conservative religious views, she has kept an open mind.
  • My boyfriend has a steady job now, after 300-some job applications and several interviews. 
  • That I work for a company and have a boss that are generally flexible, so I can work from home or come in late and not worry about negative repercussions. 
  • Foot rubs from the boyfriend, especially on my foot/ankle that hurts when I stand too long, walk too much, drive too much, or the weather changes.
  • Having a huge bathtub that fits 2. (but with the right girls, possibly three?)
  • That my boyfriend always wants to end every evening on the couch with me, no phones or computers allowed. Its our time.
  • That our favorite way to fall asleep is me holding him as the big spoon and he is my little spoon. He's always asleep within minutes and when he grips my hand to his chest in his sleep, I drift off to sleep soon after.
  • Vegetarian refried beans. I love to eat them.
  • Online bill pay. It makes my life so easy.
  • Skype. Because then I can watch some of my twitter friends on-cam. And that is wonderful technology.
  • A mentor who cares about me professionally and personally. 
  • Boyfriend love and respect. And the only person who has ever said its OK to cry -- and held me when I finally let the tears fall. 
  • When he talks about he wants to marry me.... and he masturbates thinking about me in a wedding dress!
I could go on, but you get he point. There's a lot to be thankful for beyond what is written in this blog - although sex 3-6 days a week and 1-10 orgasms a day are a LOT to be thankful for. I have a great sex life because of who I am with. We're quite a match.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are!

    Great list of things to be thankful for, a nice mix.

    ReplyDelete