Monday, November 12, 2012

Early Morning Booty Call (literally)

Loud, obnoxious jazz music jolted me awake. Actually I was already awake, but the music made me go from very sleepy to wide awake. I had known it was early and now that my boyfriend's 5am alarm was going off, I knew just how early it was -- on a Saturday. 

He snoozed the alarm and rolled over to cuddle me. His body was so hot to the touch. How could he sleep under the quilt and be comfortable? I threw off my covers and then cuddled into his big spoon. His arm wrapped around me and settled just under a breast. He moaned contentedly and kissed my shoulder, nuzzling me with his nose and lips.

My brain was so awake from that sudden music, but my body was still asleep and relaxed. Heat from his body warmed me. I noticed that he had no boner, unlike the ones I normally feel when he spoons me first thing in the morning. The alarm must have thrown his body off.We laid there together, little sighs and swallowed moans of early morning happiness as our communication back and forth.

Then the music went off again. He flipped over to turn it off, and I complained of the noise - it was louder this time. He turned it off and continued to just lay in bed. I turned over, laid my head on his chest, and asked if he was going to get up now. He laughed at my contradiction - asking if he were about it get up, but laying on his chest as if to hold him there. Guilty as charged.

He said he would jack off first and then get up. I snuggled in to him, wrapping a hand around his inner thigh and laying my head so he could tuck it under his chin as we normally do when I'm not participating or expecting an orgasm in return. This time I planned on just resting and enjoying it while he did all the work. It was too early for me to do anything else.

Not a minute later, he whispered to me, "I wish I could lick your booty hole." I perked my head up.

"Oh you do?"

"Yes," he breathed. "I wanna lick it."

"It's clean, you can if you want to." I had showered before going to bed. I pulled myself away from his body and crawled up, kneeling 'face down, ass up' on my own pillow so he could find my ass in the dark.

He got up, and knelt behind me. Still jerking off, his fingers of his left hand glided across my skin as he felt his way in the dark. Such a light touch despite his obvious lust. Finger were replaced by lips as he landed soft kisses that swept from one side of my ass to the other, avoiding the cleft in the middle.

I wondered if being in pitch black was making him act slower, or if he was just trying to find his way. Then a finger slide in my crack and expertly located my anus. He wasn't "lost" in the dark, he was just taking his time and slowly approaching the inevitable.

The finger circled around my hole before lightly pressing on it. My body tense, and then a tongue was suddenly replacing the finger and my body jolted in surprise and excitement. Oh, I love it when he rims me. The first lick was small and light, like a test run. He felt my body respond and heard the moan escape my lips. I was his.

He pressed his face into my ass crack and tongue swept across my booty hole. He made circles and sweeping movements. His mouth explored me expertly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure.

Normally I hear the sounds of his hand on his penis and his soft moans. We always have lights on during sex so we can see one another. But in the dark, facing away from him, with a fan running in the room, all I could detect of him was the tongue licking my asshole. It was strange, being so cut off from him and yet so intimately connected. My moans were loud and I knew he would hear me. I had no idea until my first rim job that I could get off just from him licking my asshole.

Suddenly I felt his tongue probe me, entering my asshole. My hips rocked in pleasure and I felt my anus contract around the tip that was in me, moan turning into soft scream. He pulled out and repeated this, my hips bucking more and I felt the orgasm draw close.

He pushed more tongue into me and was pulling out when I came, aware of the spasms I was making around him. He could feel every contraction of my pleasure around his tongue. He licked me and probed me through my orgasm and continued with the same fervor once my moans diminished a bit. I was lost in post-orgasmic bliss, hugging my pillow beneath me, and I heard his final grunts of orgasm break through that invisible sound barrier between us.

He collapsed for a moment on the bed and accused me of being naughty for talking him into such a filthy act so early in the day. I giggled and teased him for being so easy to convince.

2 comments: