Friday, February 24, 2012

Cock Tease Wednesday

So I'm a cock tease. I love to tease, torture, prolong, toy, and play with cock. I like to combine sensations: soft and slow, soft and fast, hard and slow, hard and fast, strong grip, light grip, fingertips only, fingers, one hand, two hands, knuckles, in between fingers, palms... there are so many ways to play with a cock and give a handjob. I love to explore, and I'm always watching his face to see which direction I need to go. My goal is to make it feel good, then drop sensation so the build-up to the orgasms drops, but pleasure stays high. Do it again, and again, so when the orgasm comes the build-up makes it fucking fantastic.

So Wednesday night, I wasn't sure what we were going to do before bed. I was horny and still a little bit on a high from the incredibly pussy eating he gave me earlier in the week (you can read it here). After I blogged about it I couldn't stop thinking about it and told him that... and he hinted that maybe he would give me more of that Wednesday night.  On the couch, while watching TV, I started playing with his cock, squeezing it hard in my hand, feeling how hard it was... then I started going down on him, sucking and taking him almost all the way in.

Sure enough, he pulled back the sheets and crawled down between my legs, pushing them wider open than I thought was necessary. I giggled, delighted he was going down on me there again. And then his started licking on my clit. What a rush of pleasure! I think its the sexual equivalent of going from 0-60 in 5 seconds. After only ten seconds or so, he looks up and me and asks, "Where's that clit boner?"

"Umm.... I don't know?" What am I supposed to say to that? He sucks on my little clit.

"I want a boner to suck on," he slaps my pussy lips. "Give me a clit boner to suck on." He slaps my pussy again, this time grazing my clit just slightly and my whole body jumps. So he does it again and again and soon he's spanking my pussy demanding a clit boner again and again. Every spank makes my hips thrust up toward him, and now he's pinching my clit between his fingers... and I can tell the clit boner isn't there yet.

He kisses my stomach and thighs and sticks his finger in my pussy... I'm wet with anticipation. Then he's sucking on me and my clit and pussy feels wet and warm. His tongue is flicking against me, wiggling back and forth moving my clit back and forth sideways making me gasp. He started sucking on my clit, giving it sucking kisses. I can feel it tugging on my whole clit, deep inside I can feel it. "You love my pussy don't you baby?" I ask.

"You know I do," he tells me. "It tastes so good I love to eat your pussy baby." I'm melting inside and I am getting wetter. Now he moves his tongue just below my clit to that super sensitive area  - basically the best spot ever for high pleasure sensation... and after sucking on my clit, I explode with an orgasm and can't control my hips from bucking.

But he doesn't stop. He keeps going, moving his head with me, now waving his head back and forth so quickly its like my whole pussy is in orgasm. When he starts lapping at my clit again, I have a second orgasm... then he does something so fucking hot, its something that I've only ever fantasized about. As I'm about to finish my orgasm, he moves his tongue down to start tongue-fucking me, and I can feel him pushing his face into me, and he's fucking his tongue so good I start cumming on it - and he's lapping up my cum, almost sucking it into his mouth.

When he moves up to kiss me, I'm ravenous for his kisses. His mouth tastes so incredibly good - he had a pool of my cum still on his tongue, and our tongues shared it during a kiss. I pushed him over, kissing him with more force than I think I ever have. He laughed in surprise, but I told him that eating my pussy like that and licking my cum out of me is the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

I wanted to make him cum and cum good. "What do you want?" I breathed. He wanted to know what I was offering. "Anything you want... just tell me and I'll do it." And I kissed him again. He gave me a mischievous grin. He wanted a hand job - and while that may strike some as an odd choice, I think he has his reasons. He says I play with his cock better than he does. He loves my hand jobs - I have given him some of his best orgasms that way. So, a hand job he wants, a hand job he'll get.

His cock was hard, but not that hard... I grabbed our bottle of lube and warmed it up in my hands and started rubbing his cock lightly. I ran my fingers from tip to balls, pulling on them slightly and stroking his cock. I spanked him with his cock, hitting it against his stomach. This makes his body jolt, and he smiles a grin while biting his upper lit - a clear sign he's turned on. "Can I stick the blue massager in you?" I ask. His eyes open a bit wider, so my grin grows wider and I lube it up and slowly and gently slide it into his but. He gasps and moans as I turn it on the first setting. Then I grab his cock again and he gasps really loudly.

I play with him, squeezing and stroking. I normally keep my hand jobs one handed, but this time I used two, using one as a ball massager/manual cock ring and the other to rub his cock. Every once in a while I switch the setting on the massager to make sure its never the same for too long. Eventually I have it on the fifth setting (out of seven) and I decide I don't want him to cum yet. So I tell him that he's going to eat me and make me cum before I'll let him cum. His eyes widen and I take this as permission - as if I were really giving it.

I let the vibrator keep going, and kneel with my knees over his shoulder so I'm sitting on his face... the first time I've ever sat on his face. Thank goodness I have a tall headboard I can grip, because he didn't just lick my pussy, he ate it like there wasn't any food left on earth. His mouth was everywhere, and I swear not a minute had passed before I came. Twice. I'm holding myself up on his face, so I fall backwards and sideways in a mini-collapse of post-orgasm relief. But his eyes are looking at me like I can't leave him there like that - cock hard, vibrator going, with no orgasm in sight. I add lube to my hands and start jacking him off and playing with his balls again. I restart the vibrator cycle back to 1, and play with him and play with him more. One hand is constantly gripping the base of his cock, pushing his balls up... he loves my grip on him, especially while the other hand is jacking him off.

After a while I can see he's getting nearer to orgasm, but I'm not ready to give him relief... so I stop and climb on his face again... and now his desperation to cum is so clear by the way he's eating me out... again, I cum so quickly on his face and this time I'm bucking my hips and fucking his face with my pussy as I cum... when I pull off I look at him and he has creamy cum on his beard on his chin, its thick and beautiful... I leave it there, and as I continue jacking him off, I can see it glistening in the light.

I turn the massager on its final and strongest setting, and start jacking off his cock really well... his neck and chin are up, his chest his up, and his eyes are shut tight... his body is tensed, and I'm slowly and steadily working him up to orgasm, but then I start going off faster and harder and it takes him a little by surprise. He cums with a strong orgasm and covers my fingers in his cum.

We leave my cum on his chin all night, a memento from the incredibly hot night.

No comments:

Post a Comment